Open slots limited to 65 numbers only.Rider registration open till 15th march 2017
There are following participating categories in 6th Hero MTB Shimla 2017 –
- Open Men Solo
- Open Women Solo
- Masters Solo (Above 40 years of age)
- Student Solo (14-18 years of age. As on 14th April 2017)
- Team of Two
* Please see these are race categories. These are categories in which riders will be rewarded. The fees categories are different from race categories.
- Following rules have to be followed to be eligible for participation –
- Each participant has to register independently.
- You have to be a minimum of 14 years of age to participate in MTB Shimla.
- Registration opens on 1st December 2016 and closes on 15th March 2017.
- Trippers and Supporters do not race but only travel along with the riders in official race vehicles.
- If Trippers and Supporters plan to bring in their own vehicles, they must inform the race organizers before the race. Their vehicles will be given a vehicle number and the vehicles must follow the race protocol on the route.
- Your registration is only considered a binding document once your registration forms have been received along with the full fees.
- There are following option available for 6th Hero MTB Shimla 2017 registration-
- ONLINE REGISTRATION – For faster & convenient registration , you can register online. after filling the online form, you will be redirected to the payment page. Follow the instructions on payment page. Follow the instructions there & pay the registration fee. We automatically receive your registration & payment notifications for verification.
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
- OFFLINE REGISTRATION – If you are not able to register online then you may register by downloading the registration form and sending a scanned copy of it after filing it up at firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copy to below-given address.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM .
- Verification of payment – For all offline or online payments, it is recommended to add a comment or description while making the payment for quick verification. Otherwise, you need to send an email of your payment receipt to us at email@example.com . Our team will verify your transaction and will share the confirmation details and registration number via email.Your registration is only confirmed on the full payment of the fee.
- You may also forward a printed version of the form to the following address:
A-5, MC Parking Cum Commercial Complex
Near Lift, Cart Road, Shimla
Himachal Pradesh , INDIA
Each participant is responsible for his/her own safety. Organisers, sponsors and event personnel are in no way liable for injury, damage or loss incurred by the participants and/or their equipment. All riders register for the event with the understanding that they are responsible for risks against his/her person and his/her belongings when participating in the race. Riders give up any right to claim from persons, institutions, or companies involved in the event in any way. All participants are obliged to sign a liability disclaimer.
Each ride must bring a valid medical insurence on the registration day. The date of expiration of this policy can be no earlier than 18th April 2017.
*Without this document, rider will not be considered as a registered participant.